Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
- Create, track and update global and detailed project plan according ISE-Q (Innovation Site Eindhoven – Quality system).
- Running several projects in parallel in the sub business Toddler Drinking
- Define, track and update the project resources and budgets.
- Define and implement required organization and governance.
- Identify, track and resolve the project risks.
- Prepare decision proposals for high-impact or beyond project-scope decisions by stakeholders.
- Report project status to stakeholders
- Team building and employee engagement.
- Ensure that the project team members have the appropriate competencies.
- Ensure that the deliverables according ISE-Q are created (inclusive Design Reviews).
- Accept a project only when project briefing and appropriate resources are in place.
- Accept or reject offered team members.
- Decide matters within the project scope.
- Escalate project issues
- Review or approve functional documents/deliverables according to ISE-Q.
Education and training:
- Bachelor engineering degree, Master degree or equivalent experience. Preferably project management certificate (e.g. PMBOK, Prince)
Experience and background:
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years or Master degree with 3+ years of experience in an R&D environment. Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in product development of consumer products from design till mass production
- Preferably familiar with Philips way of working and processes
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.