Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Philips Lighting is strongly focused on leadership in the business of LED lighting and connected lighting systems. As such the Lighting invests largely in a fast evolving world of state of the art LED luminaires and lamp types increasingly connected in Homes and to City or Building management systems. Products and systems are built for world class light quality, energy management, information management, lighting experience, safety and thus value creation for cities, offices, industry buildings, retail chains, hotels and homes. The challenge of the Test Automation Engineer to define, install and maintain a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment, among others through steering of the development teams on this area. You are able to work together in a large cross functional team, challenge and coach others in proven techniques for improving the test domain yet maintaining flexible practices to ensure agility for the business to reach our shared goals.
- Play a leading role in team with regard to test coverage, test framework architecture and test strategy
- Maintenance and extending test framework
- Test-case implementation
- Steer development teams delivering into the System Team on tests and testprocess
- Participate in release train meetings to define CI epics / user stories for next program increment
- Work with DevOps to analyze, review and clarify design and architecture on Tools implementation for cloud testing
You will be working on developing the next generation of systems for the Professional Indoor market, Office & Industry and Retail & Hospitality. In your role you will be part of the PLS Global Systems R&D Center Eindhoven. Within the Center you will be part of the System Integration and Validation team.
We are looking for a senior test automation engineer with expertise in applying continuous integration practices in the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments in a global environment.
- Knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins
- Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Gherkin-Cucumber
- SVN, GIT including branching and merging strategies
- JIRA, Confluence, TestLink, MySQL, / MS SQL Server
- Scrum, Agile, ISTQB Foundation, SAFe
- Lighting domain knowledge
- Knowledge of web-related technologies (web applications, web services, service-oriented architectures) and network/web related protocols.
- Test strategy/plan creation and execution for cloud-hosted web applications
- Experience in REST API Testing
- Experience with AWS Cloud technologies
This is an opportunity to get a fixed position at Philips.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Excellent package (including personal benefits package)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips Lighting results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.