If you do what you love, you will never have to work again!
Over de functie
For our large international client located in The Hague we are hiring a Senior Treasury Specialist. Within this organization you are constantly in contact with the different offices spread all over the world. Therefore it is a must that you speak fluently English and Dutch. As Senior Treasury Specialist you will be the back-up of the Treasury Team Leader when needed. You will ensure correct, smooth and efficient dealing operation of KPITS. Furthermore you will assist in the refinancing process for KPI Group and to consolidate the Group’s cash forecast and exposure and assist Treasury Team Leader in monitoring the Group’s liquidity and currency exposure.
In this position you are responsible for the following duties:
- Execute all foreign exchange and money market deals with affiliates and financial institutions properly and on time
- Ensure that all the bank account balances of KPITS are kept within agreed limits.
- Manage and ensure that all X-Account balances are hedged
- Communicate relevant financial information to affiliates, both on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Gather information, analyse data and prepare proposals in order to help identify and evaluate the group’s exposure (currency, interest, etc.) for risk management strategies and tactics.
- To prepare and submit to the Aruba Board for approval, relevant documentation re operating unit refinancing requests.
- To manage the register of inter- company loans and initiate financing proposals. Also to prepare and issue annual booklet of loans raised during preceding financial year.
- Execute and ensure that all managerial reports, including but not limited to cashflow forecast, exposure and RMC, are correctly done and submitted on time.
- To carry out ad-hoc projects and managerial requests
- Back-up the Treasury Team Leader as and when required.
In order to perform well in the position as Senior Treasury Specialist you have a university degree ideally in a finance related subject. Furthermore, you have at least 8 to 10 years experience within Corporate Treasury. SAP and Excel are well known by you and you have the ability to analyse, communicate and present Corporate Finance issues at the highest level. On top of that you speak fluent Dutch and English (is a must!). If you have any concerns whether you would fit the profile you could always get in touch with us; 0651525262.
€5.000 - €5.750 gross monthly salary (depending on experience and educational background)
Excellent secondary benefits:
- 13th month
- 26 holidays + 11 ATV days
- Good pension scheme
- Gym at the office
Our client is a large international organization with their office located in The Hague. Our client has several offices spread all around the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.