IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
Connected Health Devices (CHD) creates and maintains products that measure and track vital signs like heartrate, blood pressure, weight and temperature. Within CHD the software team develops and supports high-quality, medical grade software for the Philips Health Watch and its derivatives. Through development and support of various mobile plugins, they also make sure that all CHD devices can connect to multiple Philips connected propositions. One example of such a proposition is the Philips Health app, available on both iOS and Android.
As a scrum master, you bring your knowledge of agile processes and practises to develop and grow the CHD software team. The team consists of Embedded developers, Mobile developers and software testers. They work in a challenging multi-disciplinary, multi-project, multi-stakeholder environment that requires guidance and coaching. In this complex environment, a senior master of scrum in its broadest sense is needed (process, people, content and project focus).
To fully realize CHD ambitions, we are looking for a someone responsible for:
• Coaching the team: act as performance coach for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholders and the committed sprint plans
• Removing impediments: remove any impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals and does everything to facilitate productivity
• Continuous improvement: helping the team turn the sprint retrospective meeting into an evolutionary experience and to improve performance by learning from mistakes
• Stakeholder management: support the backlog and release plan, report scrum artefacts to the product owner and team, and keep key stakeholders informed about progress and status.
• Multiple teams: facilitate alignment between multiple scrum teams that share a common goal, organizationally divided
In this role, you will be working closely together with the CHD software group leader, who also has Product Owner responsibility.
We are looking for someone with:
• Master Degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Deep interest in connected products; in particular embedded software and mobile connectivity
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in product software development with demonstrable experience with agile/scrum management
• Strong leadership skills in project management and Agile way of working
o Knowledge of tools and that support Agile development. (e.g. Atlassian, Rally, TFS)
o Knowledge of good technical practises that drive code quality. (e.g. Continuous Integration, micro testing, TDD, refactoring)
• Good understanding of medical software development and in driving quality and regulatory challenges is a plus
• Knowledge of processes within Philips organization is a plus
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.