We are hiring !
Over de functie
The Turbine Test Engineer has a technical responsibility for planning, interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating test activities to meet customer objectives and will report to the team leader Testing.
The main responsibilities are:
- Execute gas turbine factory acceptance tests;
- Support of R&D projects by performing gas turbine development tests;
- Ensure the test cell(s), equipment and data adheres to OPRA’s quality procedures and international standards (e.g. ISO, API);
- Perform gas turbine performance analysis;
- Perform vibration analysis;
- Make changes to the test cell control system and software as applicable;
- Develop the test and analysis procedures and methods in collaboration with OPRA’s Engineering department;
- Identifies, leads and implements test execution efficiency improvements;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant HS&E requirements associated with test preparation;and execution.
Desired skills & expertise:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering (minimum 5 years of work experience required for the Bachelor’s Degree);
- Background and interest in thermodynamics and gas turbine performance;
- Experience from vibration analysis is an advantage;
- Experience with measurement equipment for temperature, pressure and vibration is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English is required.
This is a fulltime position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. Our products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working in a team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. During final round a test on experience and skills will be conducted. We offer an exciting job, with excellent career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
OPRA Turbines develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on proprietary technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. OPRA gas turbines are used for various applications such as oil & gas power generation, combined heat and power and waste-to-energy.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.