Altijd de leukste banen bij YACHT
Over de functie
Our challenge is to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world. Join us!
As Senior Test Engineer you deal with the verification and validation of complete multidisciplinary products of Philips. This consist of Software components. The Senior System Test Engineer works closely with the Development/Test Engineers and is part of the scanner development team.
When you walk into work you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 330 employees spread across 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an “early joiner” to the Philips Emerging Businesses family which plans to expand itself by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
The Senior System Test Engineer prepares and executes system level tests, for both functional as well as non-functional aspects (including analysis and submission of found problems). The Senior System test engineer prepares and executes objective, reproducible and maintainable tests (system integration, verification and validation tests) in an agile environment. The Senior System Test Engineer defines requirements and approach of test automation on system level.
The tasks of the Senior System Test Engineer in the areas of responsibility indicated above are summarized as follows:
- Writes test specifications based on requirements (system level).
- Executes tests during several phases of a project.
- Performs test execution during verification and validation phases.
- Assists development where possible in analysis of reported defects
- Based upon knowledge/test experience, extends set of test cases and sets up new test specifications.
- Translate test strategy within his/her domain area into technical solutions for testing.
- If necessary, performs feasibility studies with respect to testing as well for functional as non-functional items.
- Performs studies and makes recommendations with respect to usage of new test techniques, methods and tools.
- Provides Test Manager with proper test approach information with respect to technical implementation.
- Determines technical approach of tests within the project (test design).
- Executes test design activities within the project in order to select and apply test methods and techniques to design test specifications and related test scripts.
- Specifies requirements for system test tools, to support automated testing but also test engineering in general.
- Reviews Requirements and Design Specifications with respect to testability of the system.
Educational and experience requirements:
- You have a bachelor or master degree (BSc or MSc) in the field of software engineering IT or comparable.
- You have knowledge and experience (minimum 3 years) in the field of testing complex systems in a medical device environment.
- You have knowledge of product development processes such as V-model, Agile, SCRUM
- You have experience with functional and non-functional tests such as performance, scalability and load tests.
- Detailed understanding of Test Design and Test Techniques & Methods.
- Good written and verbal communication in the English language
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Emerging Businesses leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.