Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Within ASML you will be responsible for increasing the robustness of the company’s products and processes. You will be working within Availability Engineering group which brings together the key competencies needed to execute industrialization throughout ASML’s product development programs
by driving industrialization solutions related to Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Serviceability (RAMS). We are looking for a strong team player with perfect analytical and communication skills.
Objective of department: Ensure that the design of the machine can meet the standards of availability.
Responsibilities (mission) of department: “Take ownership from definition to execution to drive the overall system availability performance at lowest operational costs”.
Job DescriptionAs Report & Analysis Engineer you will work in cross department project teams and where your responsibilities are:
- Report periodically on availability progress, status, plans, prognosis and risks
- Report and support the progress management of service mix delivery (i.e. procedure’s, spare part, tools deliveries)
- For the Scheduled & Unscheduled Down you provide reports and dashboards to support their analysis, data gathering and provide dashboards.
- Support the availability & the reliability PL’s with specific analysis questions
- Support staff with specific (customer) reporting and analysis questions
- Identify improvements w.r.t. means and methods to be more effective and efficient in reporting
Bachelor or Master’s Degree working and thinking level
- Excellent skills in Excel (VBA)
- Experienced in data analysis and understand data structures
- Experience in working in project teams
- ASML background and knowledge of the PGP is a pre
- High quality standard
- Customer oriented and good communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Capability of independently scope, plan, execute and control tasks
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistics
- Experienced in data crunching
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.