Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
If you are an expert in applied material technology. Want to take lead in expanding ASML expertise in this field. Want to work in close cooperation with technical cutting-edge projects. Then this is an exciting opportunity for you!Job Mission
ASML is constantly pushing the limits of technology into areas where nobody has gone before.
Your mission consists of two aspects:
- Active involvement in projects, identifying solutions to huge variety of issues in the field of application of materials.
- Leading and expanding ASML's applied material competency. Early identification of future needs, define and drive the development plan.
You will actively help the projects with their challenges in the field of material technology and tribologyand expanding ASML's material technology competence as a whole.
- Creation and validation of new concepts to solve mechanical contact problems.
- Performing investigations for the project in the field of material technology (testing, calculations, data analysis).
- Advice design engineers on materials for current and future needs.
- Collaborate with universities/ knowledge institutes and other high-tech companies.
Technical University, Master’s or PhD with specialization in material technology and tribology. Or background in mechanical and with strong affinity towards tribology.Experience
Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the field of mechanical engineering in general and Tribology and Coatings in particular.
Preferably also knowledge or working experience in field of:
- Surface wear mechanisms
- Friction phenomena in mechanical systems
- Basic MATLAB knowledge
- Finite element method (FEM)
- Design of bearings & bolts
- Precision- / nano engineering
- Failure modes & analysis
- Strong analytical ability.
- Pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership.
- Solution driven.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.