Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
As a Local Content Analyst you will be responsible for the expansion of the organisation’s business by providing all the information, data and analyses needed to potential investors. This position is part of the Purchasing, Logistics and Contracting Division
- Identify, engage and evaluate potential investors who plan to localize their manufacturing/services in certain countries
- Based on requirements of internal customers, segment region of operations, and evaluate and select market segments to target potential investors
- Identify potential investors in the selected market segments, prequalify them in accordance with the requirements of internal customers and check their compliancy
- Develop tailored means of communication in order to engage the target group in the localization opportunities
- Organize own conferences and conferences with third parties on a regular basis, or when deemed necessary
- Assess the interest of vendors to pursue the localization opportunities and handle objections against localization effectively
- Prequalify potential investors by reviewing potential investor’s feasibility study and/or business plan in order to assess whether it meets the requirement from the internal customers
- Monitor progress of investment projects executed by introduced potential investors jointly with internal customers
- Ensure delivery of regular and ad hoc reports to the Management
- Align business activities with internal customers who are aiming to attract direct foreign investors and advise them and the management on localization support strategies in region of operations
- Build and maintain relationships with business promotion agents such as governmental agents, embassies and trade associations
- Obtain, evaluate and maintain market data, trends and changes for the localization support activities considered being strategically important to the company’s ambitions
- Benchmark localization support activities with peer organizations
- Maintain SAP tracking programs for potential investors
- Deliver significant input to advise worldwide materials management and user organizations on current significant developments in the field of expertise
Who are you:
You have a flexible, open and can-do mentality and have working experience at international companies. Next to this you have well developed communication skills and you are a connector.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Procurement/Supply Chain or Business Administration, Logistics.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- If you are not in the possession of Bachelor degree, professional expertise could also been obtained through approximately 7 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required, both written and verbally
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, SAP/ERP system
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The successful candidate will receive a 12-month (1 year) contract with the company with possibility of extension based upon employee’s performance and business needs
Large international chemical company
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.