We are hiring !
Over de functie
- You will take ownership for the strategic planning and management of supplier compliance activities with management responsibilities over multiple sites. You can manage a high demanding client and controle its demands.
- You will have to develop, establish and maintain supplier quality business processes, engineering methodologies, and practices
- To serve as a Quality Projectleader to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives supporting departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- You will act as the key interface with site operations as it pertains to Supplier Quality Issues.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to product quality and compliance with the company and its governing regulations.
- Investigate, identify, and implement best-in-class Quality Engineering practices across the Supplier Quality.
- Provide technical guidance mentoring for identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Identify and communicate to project leadership issues that impact product quality, safety or efficacy, regulatory compliance or business continuity which have arisen from a supplier. Identify and continually improve effective processes and systems to support Supplier Quality.
- Project management and leadership in the implementation of new requirements (regulatory, corporate and local) for the quality systems managed.
- Develop, plan, approve, manage and continually assess the projects concerning the supplier quality compliance activities and its tactical execution.
- Drive effective closure of projects and its owners to ensure comprehension, development, and execution of corrective/preventive action.
- Ensure the client compliance program adapts to changes to both internal and external requirements.
- Identify areas of opportunity and support continual improvement with the relevant groups on how these can be improved.
- Actively develop the team’s expertise and team dynamics through continuous coaching, promoting development programmes and formal appraisals through the performance review proces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related subject;
- 8+ years relevant quality experience in manufacturing environment in Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Through knowledge of current regulations, pertinent regulatory guidance and industry trends;
- An understanding of the technical aspects of the areas – understand the process, operational terminology etc.
- Experience in quality management systems is essential.
- Must possess strong communication, project management and leadership skills as well as have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong leadership skills, strong written and oral communication and negotiations skills.
- Highly developed problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and complete projects in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Market-based grading of knowledge and experience.
Our highly engineered devices satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency, and a clean environment. These are devices that improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day and are used in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air conditioning, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications. Until 2006, we were called Texas Instruments Sensors & Controls. Today we are the world’s leading supplier of sensors and controls across a broad range of markets and applications.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.