Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
The Consumables & Processes departments are, as part of the Océ; R&D organization, responsible for development of printing (imaging) processes and consumable materials (inks, toners, print heads) to be applied in innovative print systems.
The VarioPrint i300 project concerns a high volume industrial printer. The project is in the process of upscaling production and continuously expanding and improving performance. The Lead Customer Program (LCP) is intended to learn from the installed base and to employ this knowledge into R&D program. To expand two teams of Physicists within this project we are looking for:
2 Experimental Physicists (Master level)
1 Experimental Tester/Physicist (Bachelor)
Experimentalists, self-reliant and communicative!
Candidate will work in small teams of Physics Researchers in a large R&D project. If you like to work in a very dynamic environment this is the place to be.
Most important and critical tasks
- Assist in quality assurance and feedback from newly build and installed engines.
- Assist in transforming LCP to a regular program.
- Assist in R&D product development to verify and validate added functionality.
- Perform experiments using complex high tech equipment and systems.
Who are we looking for?
- Have a MSc in Physics or a BSc in Applied Physics (depending on the vacancy);
- 0 up to 5 years of work experience as Researcher, Quality Engineer or Tester within a high-tech Industry, in a high-tech product development environment
- Have the following professional skills: experimentalist, affinity with data analysis preferably some programming experience (MatLab, Python)
- Are strong team players, self-reliant and have strong communicative skills
- Have profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English, Dutch language is preferred.
- Are permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You will become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.