Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised
Over de functie
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. The customers are hospitals and their medical specialists. You have more than 10 colleagues and you are a team member in new product development projects that are typically larger than 20 man-years and contain software, (digital) electronics and mechatronics components.
You are working in a multi-discipline project team with the assignment to prove together with colleague testers that the system requirements for a new X-ray system release are covered. In this project team you can take the initiative to apply your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and input from other disciplines (development, validation, application, marketing), to determine the test approach for your topic. Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing the various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this Senior System test role will include:
- Review Master Test Plan and implement the defined test strategy.
- Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB).as well as knowledge of regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained.
- Contribute to design verification process improvements.
- Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception
- Someone with good people management skills and has experience in working in a project team
- Someone with proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge.
- Someone with a strong quality drive and has the ability to handle cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- Someone, who is pro-active and wants to learn, but also has an eye for further improvements
- Someone looking for growth in his/her test management skills, ramping up to a test lead in a project or test manager, taking up the test accountability.
- Someone with knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques as well as regulatory rules.
- Someone with preferable knowledge of the Cardio/Vascular medical domain knowledge of the specific area in which he/she is testing.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.