A challenging and exciting environment for a Corporate Recruiter
Over de functie
Are you experienced in and passionate about the online business? Do you get excited by its innovations? Are you driven by the international role of International Senior Corporate Recruiter? Then is this jobs perhaps what you are looking for!
For our client we are currently seeking an intensely motivated and passionate Senior International Recruiter who will be responsible for growing our employee base, and therewith growing our business. With approx. 75 people we are growing immensely, every quarter, every year. They have hired staff already from over 10 countries in Europe, to work in our Amsterdam office. From junior to really senior. And that is what they are willing to further upon!
What they have to offer you
• Informal, professional environment;
• International colleagues and customers;
• Educational and personal development opportunities;
• Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating toward common objectives and goals;
• Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments;
• Company parties twice a year, team activities and weekly Friday drinks.
What are you going to do
As the new International Senior Corporate Recruiter you are responsible for the success of our growth. It is all in their people! You provide both strategic and hands-on support in the optimization and effective use of recruitment tools & activities to achieve our growth goals.
The entire hiring process from start to end will be in your hands. You will closely work with the HR team who will support you in your recruitment activities.
• Interviewing line management and discussing the successful profiles;
• Drafting the job descriptions for every role & function;
• Performing searches and handling the entire incoming flow of candidates, selections and interviews;
• Assisting in the contract negotiations and rounding off;
• Proposing new methods & ideas to professionalize the recruitment process, both in terms of administration and of strategy and recruitment structure;
•Keeping up with the latest recruitment trends and market development;
•Employer branding is an emportant task ass well in this role.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree;
- You have a critical eye and are able to go deeper in interviews and find the true drivers of relevant candidates;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in (internal) recruitment, preferably gained in a speedily growing online environment;
- Hands on mentality;
- Able to be a serious discussion partner for management;
- Good knowledge of social media & other online recruitment channels;
- Aware of budget repercussions of active & ongoing recruitment;
- Highly driven and ambitious person.
It is a fast growing, young, and innovate company, rapidly expanding to new countries, building and maintaining close relations with local and international partners. We develop innovative solutions for B2C companies to use email marketing as an effective marketing channel. Connecting brands to their target audiences through online lead generation. They serve clients in various industries such as: Retail, Travel, Fashion and eCommerce.
Our client is the leading provider in online lead generation. With premium lead generation products in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy,Spain, Poland and Australia, we generate premium quality leads for our clients.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sunny Lakerveld via telefoonnummer 06-10264957
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.