Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised
Over de functie
Philips Healthcare develops, manufactures, installs and sells devices, systems, and services for medical applications. The main costumers are hospitals and medical specialists. Within Healthtech, the Business Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems delivers medical systems that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
Global Operations IGT Systems is responsible for the integral manufacturing process, people, processes, tools and the performance of production execution within the IGT Systems supply chain, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results. This pursuit is to align the commercial demand and the realization possibilities of the production and supply possibilities of suppliers in the most optimal way possible, in order to contribute to the profit maximization of the Business IGT Systems. The necessary (composed) parts are partly manufactured in the own factory and partly outsourced to qualified suppliers.
The Project Engineer Industrialization is in the lead for the execution of new product introductions. In this role you drive the operations project management plan and represent operations in the core-team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy.
As the Project Engineer Industrialization, you are in the lead for execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
This demanding position will allow you to prove your strengths in NPI and to grow in multi-disciplinary Team/Project Management. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands as you harness your team’s skills and energies to grow our business. Philips Healthtech has earned a worldwide reputation for developing advanced solutions that meet patients’ needs, and we will support and facilitate your path to create the next breakthrough.
Your responsibilities include:
• NPI Project Management of all Operations & Manufacturing Deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements.
• Manage multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities.
• Drive process rigor to ensure that operations NPI business decision point deliverables are actively driven and successfully achieved.
• Ensure optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and design for manufacturability best practices are leveraged.
• Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing.
• Representing Operations in the Project Core team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team;
• Identify and Drive manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing Design for X (manufacturing, supply chain, etc.) principles;
• Establishing adequate designs reviews with relevant representatives.
• Identify the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines for implementation. Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain of new products with optimal landed costs;
• Drive make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process;
We are looking for
• A Professional with a Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering), minimally 3-5 years’ experience in relevant domain.
• Has a track record in project management.
• Someone with both strong conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND technical hands-on mentality.
• Who has profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, Six Sigma techniques and knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain.
• Furthermore, you have strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
• Someone who is able to lead a team of professionals through the product introduction cycle
• Someone who masters the Dutch and English language (verbal and written).
• Preferably has experience dealing with medical regulations.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.