Modern medical advances have helped millions of people live longer, healthier lives. We owe these improvements to decades of investment in medical research. Ike Skelton
Over de functie
You will join a global team of software and hardware engineers developing the next generation of MR systems. As an embedded software engineer, you will be responsible to develop embedded real time software and system adjustments & diagnostics software.
• Responsible for the detailed requirements, the design and implementation of parts of the device control software;
• Gather, define and write the detailed requirements specifications, usually based upon higher level system requirements & the system design specification;
• Create a design of the software, on the basis of the detailed requirements, so that the software will be reliable, efficient and easy to maintain;
• Define the detailed test design and test specifications.
You will be working in the Business Innovation Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. MRI is one of the youngest and most innovative imaging technologies and is growing in applications but also in complexity of the systems and their acquisition techniques. It is the most suitable technology for soft tissue imaging due to its non-invasive and radiation free character.
Within the BIU MRI you will join the R&D Scan and Device Control team. This team of about 25 software professionals is highly committed to deliver the best MR control and acquisition system.
• have a Bachelors or Masters in Embedded Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Electronics
• have a minimum of five years of embedded software experience
• have extensive experience with C++ and object oriented software development
• have knowledge of real time systems, SW control of electronics and control systems
• have signal processing skills
• have outstanding communication skills
• are highly motivated and good team player
• ideally available on relatively short notice
Preferably you have:
• experience with scripting languages Ruby, Perl
• experience in Healthcare or a regulated industry
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others. See more about what we do for Philips here
Please contact me at +31 6 1076 2567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.