Together working on building your career
Over de functie
• Development of measurement methodologies for engine testing in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
• Support engine test groups as part of a team of specialists
• Align existing emissions measurement equipment, data analysis & reporting tools with legislative requirements
• Develop and improve data management, mining, analysis & reporting methodologies.
• Develop and automate instrument calibration procedures and equipment. Emphasis emissions.
• Support model based testing methodology and realization.
• Collaboration in project teams.
• Master degree in mechanical engineering.
• Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion, emissions, statistics and instrumentation.
• Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience with Matlab programming
• At least 3 years of diesel engine application/emission measurement experience preferably on HD truck engines
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in multidisciplinary teams
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-, measurement- and software- matters.
• Good English skills are mandatory, preferably also German, combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
If you have obtained your PhD degree recently and your focus has been combustion engines and emissions you are also invited to apply for this position!
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.