Altijd de leukste banen bij YACHT
Over de functie
“Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?”
“Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and experiences they deliver?“
“Do you want to work in innovative projects in the domains of healthcare, lifestyle and connected products comprising mobile and web solutions?”
What do we expect from you, our new colleague?
You will be one of the engineers that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and sometimes test-driven development.
As Front end engineer
- You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
- You will be able to formulate the provisional specification of the assignment and draw up the program of activities for own area of responsibility
- It is expected that you suggest improvements in retrospectives and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and process
- Assess, identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your technology domain.
Skills and education expectations
- Bachelor/Masters degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- At least 5 years proven experience as Front end engineer in a web based environment
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe…)
- Experience in at least 1 multinational organization
- Relevant work experience in (networked) product development is a HUGE plus.
This role will appeal to you if you…
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Simple.. We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended YACHT Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from YACHT in your own technology language!
You’ll become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
YACHT is the part of the Randstad Group and helps high-end professionals getting the most innovative jobs The Netherlands can offer! We are preferred partners of companies such as; Vodafone, ING, Philips, KPN, ABN, Tata Steel, Paccar/DAF trucks, etc
Note* A technical test will be part of the recruiting process.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.