Altijd de leukste banen bij YACHT
Over de functie
As a senior Java engineer you will be assigned to a scrum team responsible for the realization of a cloud based solutions.
On daily base you will be working on:
- Designing Java/JavaEE applications with medium to high complexity
- Developing Java applications being part of a team
- Apply security throughout the process and aware of client/server concepts
- Creating the documentation of those applications. (User and administrator manuals, training material and technical documentation);
- Functioning as a 'soundboard' and participating in the problem solving process to create (software technical) solutions.
- Participate in estimating development tasks
- Work pro-actively according to the Agile/SAFe model
- Actively working in a multi-site Scrum team
- Occasionally giving (3rd line) support to the user population.
Together with your team your deliverables are:
- Technical Design
- Implemented application
- Code reviews
- Unit testing
In performing the job, the Software Engineer has to adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures applicable within the organization.
What skills do we expect to find?
The Software Development Engineer needs to have knowledge about- or expertise in:
- Proven Java and JavaEE skills (>5 years relevant experience)
- Proven design skills (>3 years)
- Proven experience working with Java related frameworks (i.e. Spring, struts, hibernate)
- Proven experience with test driven development
- Internet technologies (web services, databases)
- Reading Functional Designs in UML format
- Fluent with Agile/SAFe process and related Rituals
- At least one other software development platform, preferably .NET
- Proven experience in applying REST-full APIs
- Experience with Webservers Apache Tomcat, JBoss, or equivalent.
- Experience in working under strict Quality Management System
- Experience in non-SQL databases and cloud technologies (Cloud Foundry) is a plus
- Experience in working with AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of IoT platforms is a plus
- Experience with performance optimization (application, database, …)
- Experience with SQL queries, stored procedures
- Proactive by nature
- ‘Dare to ask’ mentality
- Able to coach junior developers
- Active Agile team player
Simple.. We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language!
You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
YACHT is the part of the Randstad Group and helps high-end professionals getting the most innovative jobs The Netherlands can offer!
Note* A technical test will be part of the recruiting process.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.