Als je doet wat je leuk vindt, voelt het niet als werk!
Over de functie
For one of the fortune 500 companies we are hiring a Credit Controller. You will be part of a team of 8 people. Your focus will be on receivables for the company. Our client is focused on the development of its staff and they created an open work environment.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Daily care of accounts Receivable (and accounts Payables);
- Credit / customer file reviews (completed timely / accurately);
- Negotiate payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured;
- Resolve credit issues with customers;
- Doubtful debt administration incl. decision taking on charging interest (together with BO employee);
- Booking receipts and match those with the outstanding items (processing of mutations);
- Initiate and agree on netting proposals with customers (incl. intercompany);
- Maintaining internal relationships with all operational departments where it comes to outstanding receivables;
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting on AR/AP to team manager;
- Forecasting and reporting activities meeting the entity A/R and credit objectives
- Periodic reconciliation of special counterparties in close cooperation with BO Controllers and BO execution employee;
- Initiate and actively carry out improvement projects on the Credit Control Department;
- The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic, pragmatic and hands-on approach and will demonstrate, sound interpersonal and team working skills
To perform well in the job as Credit Controller you must have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, combined with 3-5 years of experience in Credit and Collections. Our client is working with SAP but experience with this ERP system is not necessary. On top of that you have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
max €44.000,- gross annual salary (incl. 13th month)
Good pension plan
*Salary package is an indication and depends on work experience and educational background.
Our client is one of the fortune 500 companies with great career challenges. Our client is located in the city center of Rotterdam with a great view of the city. During the breaks you can shop and eat with your colleagues in the city center.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.