Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.
Over de functie
As the incumbent of this Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) role within Philips, your challenge will be to guide and support Business Groups, Markets and enabling functions to always do the right thing.
The successful candidate will bring fresh ideas and help lead the Quality Department to a new level of competence and help install a ”can do” mindset with their excellent problem solving ability. There is a need to be able to see the bigger picture and consistently question the status quo. You will work 50% of the time from our Best office and the other 50% from Heerlen. We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to grow to a management position in the future.
- Accountable for ensuring full quality and regulatory compliance for his/ her units (e.g. Building Blocks – BB/Process Product Group – PPG)
- Taking charge and participate in multidisciplinary (DMAIC) improvement
- Proactively participate in daily direction of his/ her units like MRB (Material Review Board), escalations
- (production stop), PPG’s, supplier meetings, daily communication meeting
- Maintaining and improving performance via Quality tools and techniques
- Ensures site audit readiness and hosts the quality system audits
- Performs internal audits in the units on applicable procedures, regulations and instructions
- Proposes corrective measures for the audit findings and follows progress,
- Stimulates and implements tools e.g. pareto, risk analysis, 5W/ 2H, Ishikawa, FMEA, 8D, PPA
- DMAIC, problem solving methods, statistical process control, 5S + 1,
- Process, validate and close QN’s (Quality Notifications) in SAP and NC (Non Conformity) documents,
- Reviews and approves DHR (Design History Record) before final release,
- Reviews and approves DMR (Device Master Record) and DHF (Design History File) before release
- Supports timely and correct closure of CAPA’s and ensures compliancy in his unit,
- Monitoring Quality of incoming goods, and the improvement of those goods.
- Adhere to company procedures and maintain compliance with FDA QSR regulations and ISO 13485 standards
- Perform other quality related duties as assigned.
We are looking for
A person who is excited by the unique professional challenges that our Quality Transformation presents, has strong technical competencies, and demonstrates resilience challenging, often demanding situations.
- Bachelor level (quality, business, mechanics or electronics)
- 4+ years within quality assurance or quality control within an operational environment (preferably medical devices, automotive or aerospace)
- Experience in an operations background is a preference
- Knowledge of tools e.g. pareto, 5W/ 2H, Ishikawa, FMEA, 8D, problem solving methods are required
- Knowledge of risk analysis is a preference
- Complete tasks in a timely matter is a requirement
- Statistical process control, 5S + 1, PPA, DMAIC
- Process minded and able to make and optimize procedures and supporting documents,
- Dynamic, ambitious and good communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to present issues to a management level
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in English is required (Dutch is preferred)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
As a result of Philips renewed commitment to Quality, it has recently restructured its organization to ensure you and your department have clear interfaces with Philips Business Group and Market leadership, and can harness the expertise of five Centers of Excellence (COEs). These 5 COEs specialize in the following capabilities: Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Supplier Quality, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance & Engineering, and Compliance & Audit. The position is within the Quality Assurance Department for Operations and will be a pivotal role in dealing with Suppliers, Supplier Quality, Production, Logistics and Engineering. The team will consist of 12 members in the Netherlands.
This role comes with a competitive compensation offering and a generous holiday / vacation offering, but that’s not all. Quality is right on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, ground breaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role’s mission, you will have an array of diverse career options open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.