"We do it right or not at all"
Over de functie
For a replacement we are looking for a candidate for the challenging position of Risk & Control Officer, covering Enterprise Risk Management and Operational internal controls. The position will also include managing and monitoring the Financial Control Framework and Segregation of Duties (SoD) within that framework.
You should have a good understanding and knowledge of enterprise risk management (methodology and execution), internal control management and a good understanding of business processes. Besides you should also have a strong affinity with financial processes and controls.
You will support the Manager Risk Management & Control in the further implementation of the worldwide organisation, which includes training, system readiness, supporting the business in assessing the controls and reviewing the quality of the assessment by the business. You will support the R &C team in further improvements and redeployment of the self-assessment of the financial controls within the Financial Control Framework (FCF). Besides this, you will support the R&C team in ongoing improvements regarding Segregation of Duties (SoD). Considering the above, you will be a linking pin between Corporate and the business when it comes to enterprise risk management and internal controls.
In this role, you report to the Manager Risk Management & Control, who reports to the Corporate Controller.
Required professional skills:
- At least 5 years risk, audit, and/or control experience, preferably acquired within one of the Big 4 Audit Firms;
- Experience in the area of enterprise risk management;
- A Master degree in Business Studies, Accounting, Finance, Control or business related subject;
- Languages: fluent Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing), being able to understand and speak Spanish is a pre;
- Good understanding and knowledge of business processes, financial processes, accounting, risks, and internal controls;
- Besides relevant knowledge and experience, the ideal candidate has already developed him/herself to a mature, decisive and independent personality.
- Willing and able to travel when necessary.
Required personal skills:
- Takes initiative and gets things done in a constructive way;
- Takes on action in a proactive way;
- Operates successfully under pressure, ability to overcome resistance;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Ability to easily connect with all levels within an organization;
- Confident and able to communicate at different levels, persuasive;
- Ability to come with solutions that fit the guidance/rules but are also pragmatic where needed;
- Be flexible when it comes to changing panels;
- Ability to motivate and train people in an efficient and effective manner;
- Able to identify issues while demonstrating good attention to detail;
- Open minded and down-to-earth;
- Takes responsibility for his/her work.
- Opportunity to travel (occasionally) worldwide and work with different cultures
- This organisation offers you (international) career opportunities
- Attractive salary payment with 13th month and bonus opportunity.
Global leader of animal nutrition and acquafeed. This organisation employs approx. 11.000 people in 35 countries.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rita Borst via telefoonnummer 06-13162438
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.