We are hiring !
Over de functie
We are looking for a fulltime electrical engineer at Philips Lighting in Winterswijk. In this role you are responsible for specification, defining, validation and release of fault-free electrical parts and systems of a luminaire in line with user requirements, application norms and legal standards.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Product development;
- Develop electrical concepts based on customized solutions and new portfolio into a detailed electrical design that meets the requirements;
- Responsible for planning of electrical engineering activities in line with the overall project plan;
- Document electrical schemes to complete Technical Product Documentation;
- And support the release of (electrical) components and modules and support the release of the total system.
- Bachelor in electrical Engineering or Backelor in mechatronics;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- And you are a teamplayer with a service- and results mindset.
- Creativity and Innovation in your work;
- Problem solving;
- Relevant R&D processes; working project based;
- Knowledge how to read software of electrical information;
- Knowledge of programming software e.g. visual basic (preferred/ not necessary);
- Knowledge of Software Solid Edge / Teamcenter (preferred/ not necessary);
- And knowledge of SAP (preferred/ not necessary).
- Strong communicational skills;
- Business sense;
- Problem solving skills / Cooperation;
- Selfsteering / Reliable;
- Take ownership in your project and think Customer first.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips Lighting Winterswijk is an international customization and solution center for Professional Lighting Solutions in Europe, offering innovative indoor luminaires for offices, industry, healthcare and retail market segments. Solutions that are highly energy sustainable and enhance people’s life with light. The Engineering team in Winterswijk operates in a make-to-order project environment, characterized by high order intake fluctuations, large product diversity and challenging projects. We take care that our product are fit into our manufacturing environment to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost effective. Daily contact with project teams within and outside the Winterswijk facility.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.