Bel mij voor meer informatie ;)
Over de functie
KPN’s “New Business” unit is building up an awesome crew of technology-pros that will build the next KPN Developer toolchain and help the IoT Bus to enable new customer’s solutions.
The team has one, clear agenda and a very pragmatic approach. We are fortunate enough to build on a green-field environment but, at the same time, the risk of drifting is big. The Full Stack Java Script Developer has accumulated enough experience to discern what is important and what not, to lead design and re-tell its future-proof-ness.
Are you the developer we need that brings his or her coding skills into the physical world, collaborates with our designers, ScrumMaster and back-end developers to help us create the next generation APIs and Connectors to communicate with customer apps and clouds in the best way possible.
Are you interested in the potential of the Internet of Things? Do you want to join a new crew and build working software for our customers? Then we need you!
We just have a small list of what you will be doing:
- Drive, improve, and optimize the front-end development processes
- Consume and push data via RESTful API services
- Be part of a Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
- Implement simple but effective front-end application for product management as product identification, API wrappers, Identity Management and Access Control, target device wrappers (mobile phones, embedded devices, consumer electronics, etc.)
- Exposure to best practice design of RESTful APIs
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required
- Technical experience with Node.js, Express and µServices
- Experience with APIs (REST) and their design
- Experience with NoSQL persistence (e.g. MongoDB or similar)
- You speak, read and write fluently JSON ;)
- Knowledge of real-time Pub/Sub protocols (WebSockets, MQTT) is a plus
- Ability to transfer your knowledge and experience to the team
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends - particularly with regards to API and integration, developer tools and related emerging technologies
- 37-hour workweek, competitive salary, 12,5% additional allowance on gross salary (CAO Budget), compensation of commuting expenses, smartphone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN products and services, excellent pension arrangement and more;
- Great growth and development opportunities (KPN Academy) and an annual personal education budget. We expect you to continue to develop and learn.
KPN is changing. From a telephone company we have grown into a multimedia enterprise and ICT-service provider. We are subject to constant and rapid changes. Meaning that we have high expectations of the people working at our company. We believe that the best way to work is to do interesting things in an enjoyable way. This leaves a lot of room for learning new technologies We are proud to be who we are: the nerve-system of The Netherlands. We strive to be the best.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Clifford Haakmeester via telefoonnummer 06-12155097
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.