Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As a mechanical expert you have a variety of responsibilities:
• Technical level: In cooperation with designers and suppliers you develop new or adapt existing Constructions for the Base Engine platforms by market wishes and / or technical reasons. Your focus is functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability. You are leading in technical know how, solution validation program and defining this together with suppliers, the CAE and engine test department. You analyse results and make detailed technical proposals. You pro actively pushing the next steps until SOP, including involvement in PPAP and supplier sign off.
• Working method: Working according Six Sigma tools and techniques.
In this function you report to the supervisor of the base engine group.
• Bachelor or master degree on mechanical or engine engineering
• Capable of fast in dept expertise knowledge built-up
• Engine component and system knowledge
• Used to handle multiple problem projects, you can handle the resulting stress.
• Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
• Experience with casted components is a pre
• Clear level dependant communication [both verbal as presentation wise]
• pro active and result driven, organisational skills
• Projectmatig werken
• Automotive [Engine Hardware] knowledge is a Pre
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The department Engine Hardware & Design is responsible for the development of new hardware engine concepts and maintaining the in-production engine families. The department is split in 4 groups; CAE, Injection & Turbo, Base engine, Engine Auxiliaries. For the base engine group we have an open position for a mechanical expert.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.