"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Be in lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions within pilot & volume production. Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
• You will be a 1st line engineer in troubleshooting technical problems on ASML NXE systems in Veldhoven. (3rd line during install). But not just a 1st line: our target solving power is 95%. Calibrating and testing a NXE system in manufacturing typically is done by BSc engineers who solve the easy issues. We support these engineers in case of difficult issues.
• Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues.
• Arrange proper follow up to minimize impact on cycle time.
• Prevent disturbances from re-occurring by feeding issue resolution in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering and D&E.
• Enable self-supportiveness of the 1st line by knowledge sharing.
• Participate in continuous improvement projects.
MSc / PhD technical degree
Metrology, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics, Biomechanics, Mathematics
• Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root cause and solution.
• Preferable 3 years proven work experience in analysis of complex problems.
• Experience with production and engineering, project management skills.
• Recent graduate also possible if at least affinity with production and trouble shooting.
• Team player and flexible
• Good social and communication skills, broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
• Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
• High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
• Good organizational skills
• Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Dutch is preferred
Context of the position
• The NXE factory is responsible for both production and installation of NXE tools.
• The First Line Support Engineer reports to the Group Lead FLS, which reports to the Manager FLS, which reports to the director NXE-Manufacturing.
• Works in shifts: mild shift schedule containing 10 dayshifts, 5 evening, 1weekend in 4 weeks (no night). Shift allowance 18.1%. Call-out support during public holidays.
• Willing to travel in case of urgent escalation at customer site (not frequent).
• Desk, mobile phone, laptop.
• This position is in the competence Flow Tempeture Control & Vacuum Systems (scanner+source).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edmond Niculin via telefoonnummer 06-83525308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.