No one is you and that’s your power
Over de functie
- Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?
- Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing connected solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
- Can you shape how Philips establishes a common software platform that accelerates the development of digital solutions across the company?
- Can you shape the tooling infrastructure needed to enable Philips to achieve these ambitions?
The platform infrastructure group within Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions (CDP2) provides the foundation for the creation, deployment and sharing of the digital platform, fostering a community of developers of digital propositions through an Inner Source model.
As Migration Manager and TFS specialist you are responsible for the integration of TFS in the CDP2 processes, working with other Philips groups, building on a Philips-wide harmonized solution. You will work with CDP2 software teams to understand the current tool landscape and ways of working, define standard solutions in TFS, plan and execute migration.
We are looking for someone with a…
- Master’s degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as software engineer, configuration manager, of tool expert
- Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model
- Set of strong technical skills in Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Rally and the Atlassian tool suite.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Our user centered connected propositions will contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem, making full use of available connectivity standards and cloud services, to give people super powers. The Philips Connected Digital Platforms & Propositions team helps deliver best in class end to end solutions which include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices & wearables, development of best-in-class mobile apps across all major OS platforms, and development & integration with various backend cloud systems.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
You will be part of the R&D division of Connected Digital Platforms & Propositions (CDP2) organization that is located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). The R&D division has over almost 300 highly skilled people today, with a need to grow over 100 resources in 2016. It delivers world class engineering in the domains of connectivity engineering, mobile engineering, cloud engineering, agile operations, and integration & verification.
The R&D division has 2 locations in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and Bangalore, India. We support exploratory work with fast realization of prototypes and practice highly effective product development techniques to deliver the key propositions to the market. We have profound engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.