Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
As a Senior International Tax Manager it is your responsibility to safeguard optimum savings in taxes, to identify and implement tax benefit opportunities and to identify, manage and mitigate potential tax risks. Next to this you will be a driving force in the tax area, including coaching and personal development of other staff and functional reports within the business.
In this position you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Defining the tax strategy of Business Group/Business Unit and/or Region/Country and contributing to tax strategy of the organization as a whole
- Optimizing of the tax position of the organization and in the best interest of the organization
- Checking and following-up pro-actively potential tax issues and opportunities and manage the implementation
- Identifying and analysing consequences of new tax developments
- Supervising local tax audits, a.o. managing/convincing local management, F&A staff, etc. to act in line with CFA policies (conflicting interests), negotiations with tax authorities worldwide
- Expertise centre for taxes
- Development and deployment of tax policies
- Supervising documentation in line with fiscal requirements
- Coaching and development of employees
- Pro-actively advising to Director of Corporate Fiscal Affairs
- Leading acquisition projects from a tax risk management and optimization perspective
- An academic degree in taxes (tax law or tax economics), permanent education changing tax laws, jurisprudence etc.
- At least 7 years of proven experience on an expert level
- Broad knowledge about country and international taxes (structures, planning, fiscal sensitivities etc),
- Fluency in the English language is required; Dutch, Chinese or German are a plus
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Result oriented individual who can maintain relationships across the company and with a wide variety of external parties, based on trust, teamwork and knowledge
- Analytical abilities
- Organizational and planning skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Independent, creative and good empathy skills
- Able to work in a changing and flexible environment
- Ability to function effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work in global international environment, high level of cultural sensitivit
Competitive salary and benefit package
You will be working in a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment. The culture of the organization can be described as result oriented and driven that demands excellence, agility and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.