Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
Do you want to join us in our online/offline merge to win the omnishopper? You will translate category
and brand strategy into shopper marketing strategy to win at the moment of Purchase Decision. Either
for a hero product launch, range optimization or on subcategory level. You will work for the Business
Group Domestic Appliances with global leadership positions in kitchen appliances, floor care, garment
care and air
The Manager Shopper Marketing is responsible for delivering best in class shopper marketing experience in reseller touch points (online and offline) to delight shoppers, increase brand impact and drive key business results (consideration, sell out) in all markets. This is achieved through innovative and flawlessly executed (omni) shopper focused communication, product presentation designs, promotions, retail programs and training. You will translate category and brand strategy into shopper marketing strategy to win at the moment of Purchase Decision (e.g. Consumer Decision Journey) either for a product launch, range optimization or on subcategory level.
Furthermore, you will Develop fact based shopper marketing vision and shopper marketing basics focused on finding the right assortment/ channel; Presentation: category and branded shopper solutions; feature & merchandising cards; Shopper communication; Shopper activation ideas; Promotion evaluation and activities.
Develop global category vision such as the Category Range naming development and Category merchandising vision.
Achieve maximum buy in and support from key retailers to implement the shopper vision and activation via well founded Value Based Selling. New Channel development e.g. TV home shopping, doortodoor H&B Channel, Pharmacies, drugstores, mass merchants etc.) Support the Commercial Organization’s in Local Shopper Activation Development, sign off of the plans together with Business Development.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic trackrecord.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, trade marketing, category management, channel management and/or sales.
- Strong shopper marketing or retailer marketing experience with a consumer electronics company is highly preferred.
- Experience with online/offline and e-trade is a must.
- Experience in a similar regional or international HQ position driving business results.
- Demonstrated that you can think conceptually from a broad business perspective taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration. You can steer and guide our local country organizations in executing business plans.
- International mindset and the ability to talk efficiently to different people in different countries and work in a complex matrix organisation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking with a strong sense of pragmatism.
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyze data and produce actionable insights.
- Fluent in minimum of 2 languages, one is English.
Start date; Asap/Ideally next week.
End date: April 30th 2017
As a Shopper Marketing Manager you are a part of the Global Marketing Team within the Business Group Domestic Appliances, which manages the creation, development and market introduction of products and propositions globally.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.