You will only grow if you step out of your comfort zone
Over de functie
For the department Digital Pathology of our client, Yacht Life Sciences is looking for an experienced (freelance) Biostatistician.
- Ensure high quality and correct statistical analyses, performed in-house or with a CRO
- contribute to clinical study design,
- co-authoring the clinical study report , statistical section and correctness of the presentation of results
- support data management and EDC activities
- Able to work with data from different sources
- Develop and comply with project / study standards and specifications following internal and regulatory guidelines
- managing statistical programming activities
- works according to Good Clinical Practice, rules and regulations and internal procedures
- open, clear and responsive in communication
- commits to deadlines
- Ensure high quality of deliverables
- Maintain records for assigned projects and archive trial / project analysis and associated documentation
- Good Knowledge of SAS required, knowledge of R is appreciated
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g., GCP, ICH) and clinical data presentation standards
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Dutch, English
- FDA and PMA experience, with in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) a preference
- Team player, willing to provide help where necessary
- flexible in time: at first at least 2 days per week, may increase in the upcoming months
- flexible in thinking: “out of the box” and coming up with different statistical alternatives to reach the project goal
- at least 4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or clinical device industry
acht offers a competitive salary package and secondary benefits and welcomes professionals for this position.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Digital Pathology, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
The Philips Digital Pathology (PDP) venture started on 1 May 2007. The venture is establishing a worldwide business for total digital pathology solutions encompassing an ultra fast scanner for microscope tissue slides, a pathology viewer/workstation/PACS and several disease specific (mostly for cancer types) computer assisted detection (CAD) solutions. The venture aims at leveraging multiple Philips assets and capabilities (brand, market channel, technology) for establishing the total solution and being the 1st to market to establish a dominant market position. The market launch of the first solutions was in the first half of 2011 in the USA and UK, followed by the rest of Europe and Asia.
Our mission: In a world with increasing challenges for cancer diagnostic procedures and quality of patient care we want to be number one in empowering pathologists with digital pathology solutions so their expertise is supported by the best scanners, IMS, workflow and IAA solutions available. This helps them work more effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and as a result better patient care.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-55724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.