No one is you and that’s your power
Over de functie
For RSN (Remote Service Network) problems that cannot be resolved by the Global Customer Services (GCS) Helpdesk team, the issue may be escalated to Remote Service Solutions (RSS) Network Engineer. This supportteam comprises specialist engineers with skills in particular areas of technology. This team responds to complex networking and application problems and may need to escalate some problems to vendors or work with Health Care Facilities (HCF) to determine root cause and resolution.
You will be responsible for network problem resolution, applications technical support, Knowledgebase input and maintenance, and overall customer satisfaction resolution for Philips Remote Services (PRS). You are responsible to provision all sites and systems for PRS, they will work within SLA and deliver excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
In this role, you will help us achieve our goal of connecting our medical devices in the field to our world-class remote service centers by applying your skills in network design and troubleshooting in order to improve the speed and efficiency of our customer service organization. A significant portion of your time will be spent in interacting with Philips field service personnel as well as hospital IT personnel in order to successfully connect Philips equipment to the RSN. Finally, you will be responsible for overall network uptime and connection oversight in order to quickly resolve issues with the network environment.
- Minimum knowledge CCNA
- Strong understanding of moderate to advanced network principles and Internet architecture.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Subnetting, DNS, and DHCP
- Strong understanding of network access methods including Cellular, ISDN, wired/wireless, xDSL, T1, DS3
- Strong understanding of VPN technologies
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of network topologies and networking components including routers, switches, VPN Concentrators, and firewalls (hardware/software)
- Expertise with spreadsheets and data analysis tools is required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent root cause troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- RSN Documentation - Improve RSN knowledgebase by documenting infrastructure, and providing the field with RSN technical requirements
- Training – Continuing education to the field on RSN connection troubleshooting and configuration
- Operations – 99.5% uptime of Network. Contribute to the overall performance, stability, and uptime of the Remote Services Network
- Tier 2 Networking Helpdesk – Respond to Escalated Clarify tickets within SLA
- Proactive Site Connections - Contact HCF IT to help resolve connection issues.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering an interesting job at leading companies in the region and the possibility to follow courses and work on your personal skills. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language!
You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
- This is a contracting position till the end of 2017, with intention to extend.
- Work location: Best
- Period: start date ASAP (to be determined).
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees. We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.