It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Over de functie
Project Manager “Order to Cash”
Forecast to Plan (F2P) is a transformation program within the Order to Cash (O2C) portfolio.
Aim is to drive sustainable improvement of forecasting capabilities across the organisation.
For this program we are looking for a Project Manager “Order to Cash” to drive the deployment activities of the program across the Markets and Business Groups (BG’s) and to ensure that new capabilities are properly implemented and embedded in the receiving organizations.
As a Project Manager you are accountable for the planning, alignment and successful execution of the deployment and change management activities in scope of the program in close collaboration with the receiving teams.
This is an important role in the program with great responsibility to support and ensure integrated and coordinated deployment planning and execution of the program activities of the different work streams towards the markets;
- Provide transparency and visibility across the program work streams of the deployment activities in the markets by reporting the progress and performance;
- Represent the markets in the program and act as account manager;
- Support the markets in accelerating stakeholder adoption and driving behavioral change that will stick.
- Manage and coordinate the deployment activities of the program work streams for the markets/BG’s in scope, in close collaboration with the Business Transformation Leads and/or
- Manage and deliver deployment outputs / deliverables against the timeline of the agreed plan;
- Manage O2C Deployment Plan, and resolve risks/issues to ensure deliverables are produced on
- A Bachelor or Master degree and over 10 years working experience;
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent leader who can manage a complex business / program environment;
- “Servant Leader” mentality, who is able to put their internal customer, the market, at the center of their decision making, and represent their interests in the overall program;
- Experience in large business change management and transformation programs;
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization;
- Team player who can collaborate with both - market and program teams;
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality able quickly to understand the issues and bring together necessary resources to resolve them;
- Strong Project management skills, experience in sales, marketing and S&P processes is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- Travel will be required up to 50% of the time
Contract via Yacht
Startdate within a month
Duration till end of 2017
* proven Order to Cash experience is a must
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Olijve via telefoonnummer 06-20865874
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.