Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
As a Mechanical Project Engineer you act within different aspects of engineering, design and maintenance of static equipment and piping. You have extensive knowledge of international design codes, national and international rules and regulations.
You will initiate and support projects for the implementation of new Mechanical Static design, and monitor correct application and compliance (eg. by auditing). You will guarantee the professional level of technical decisions by supplying specialist knowledge in this field.
- Basic engineering, Mechanical and Piping
- HAZOP and Design assessment
- Inspections of existing and new equipment including modification
- Scoping of (large) investment, maintenance and renewal projects of static equipment and contact person for the technical issues during the projects.
- Carrying out design checks of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping systems
- Completing investigations of mechanical problems and providing cost estimates for the implementation of solutions.
- Bachelor Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent;
- More than 5 years relevant experience in mechanical design within (petro-) chemical or energy industry;
- Knowledge of and experienced with PED
- Experienced with design of (pressure) vessels, piping and other static equipment
- We consider it as a plus when you are familiar with SIL-/SIS regulations
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch language is a MUST
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, Sabic, DSM, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met András Kardos via telefoonnummer 06-10803561
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.