We are hiring !
Over de functie
- Responsible for the design of system layout by translating the different functionalities to an effective and efficient electrical design in accordance with all applicable requirements, norms and (customer) specifications.
- Taking care of the accompanying documentation package (internal and external)
- Timely information transfer and accurate archiving of the files.
- Moreover the engineer contributes and implements improvements that improve the effectivity of the Aftermarket Engineering team.
- Responsible for the assigned projects, accountable for performing work within budgeted cost estimates, committed lead times and assigned utilization levels.
- Self-management of assigned projects. Thorough collection of technical information, analysis and coordination in all phases of a project. Engineering in accordance with standards, agreements, and customer requirements, and a smooth and systematic progress of the engineering process.
- Collaboration and pro-active communication to all stakeholders in the aftermarket engineering team, and other cross functional teams (Aftermarket order management, Planning, Aftermarket Operations, Field Services).
- Electro technical calculations with respect to the choice of materials and/or wiring dimensions
- Prepare and review electrical drawings package for customer, sales, Assembly/inspection.
- Generating electrical wiring file for wiring machine.
- Collecting and providing relevant information on purchased items (specifications , a brand name, number, etc.) on the basis of, among other things, preferred suppliers and available documentation/supplier information,
- Archiving aftermarket order data in the drawing program and the processing of as-built drawings
- Providing technical support to sales, work preparation, production, inspection, service. Advising on and solving technical solutions and issues.
- Participating in standardization or update of the Aftermarket product range;
- Maintaining and expanding Engineering Guidelines, and define and implement process improvements that improve the efficiency of the Aftermarket Engineering team by implementing and refining design tools that reduce design cycle time and errors.
- Investigate technological developments and working methods with regard to Application Engineering, advise about possible improvements and, after approval of management, implement these.
- Must understand the switchgear Design and Manufacturing processes.
- Specific knowledge of making various technical calculations at the level of a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, such as switching calculations, motor start- and cos-phi calculations and mechanical applicability of materials
- Intermediate Vocational Education in Electrical engineering;
- Self-starter, drives improvement, in coordination with the manager. Quick Learner, able to adopt new systems and tools quickly.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are paramount.
- Excellent communications skills and must have the ability to interface with internal and external customers, sales, and other team members on a technical level in multiple languages
- English (v/w) and Dutch (v) language;
- Preferred experience with Elcad, Engineering Base, Eplan or other schematic tooling applications.
Direct in dienst bij dit top bedrijf
Een internationale speler in de Energiebranche
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.