Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
Over de functie
Within the HSDP (HealthSuite Digital Platform) R&D team for Clinical Platforms we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master to help us bringing our scrum teams to a next level of a agility and productivity, by acting as Scrum Master yourself and coaching 3 other scrum masters.
Do you want to work within a large scaled agile organization, across two sites (Netherlands and India) who have very successfully adopted the SAFe framework since two years? Do you want to help us enhance and improve our platform deliveries by helping us to further professionalize our agility and productivity, while shortening our cycle times towards continuous deployments? Do you want to help advance Philips in their drive to become a world leader in digital medical data platforms and applications?
HSDP is a part of the Connected Care and Health Informatics (CCHI) business group, focused on informatics solutions and software.
The HSDP Clinical Platforms organization develops and delivers common functionality in medical imaging to the various products in Philips Healthcare, and consists of around 150 people co-located in Bangalore – India and Best – The Netherlands. The HSDP Clinical Platforms department in Best consists of approximately 70 highly qualified technical staff, responsible for the global project management office, interoperability competence center, the global systems & verification activities and the application development environment and multi-modality viewing platform components.
You will be working as Scrum Master multiple teams consisting of a Product owner, (senior) software engineers and test engineers within HSDP Clinical Platforms as well as working closely with the Software Architect and other development scrum teams, both locally and globally.
We are located in Best, but will move to a new office, designed according the new Philips Digital Workspace Office concept at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven in 2017 Q3.
As a Senior Scrum Master:
- You have a Master Degree in SW Engineering or Informatics
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in product SW development with demonstrable focus on scrum management.
- Leadership skills in project management and agile way of working.
- Experience with driving multiple teams and the challenging communication due to this, including multi-site development and supplier management.
- Strong interest in developing platforms and/or clinical applications based on medical images
- Understands the dynamics of a large scale medical products company, which is moving towards a digital, medical data platform, and knows how to gear up to deliver.
- Strong background with innovation development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude combined with a problem solving and pragmatic attitude.
- You are fluent in English, have experience with multi-site development work and aware of the impact of cultural differences in day-to-day work.
- • Good understanding of medical device development and in driving quality and regulatory challenges is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.