“The key for us, number one, has always been hiring very smart people.”
Over de functie
The Industrial Engineering role is part of the sector development. The Equipment Engineer is responsible for driving the service requirements into the early design of the products from ASML (Reliability, Availability & Serviceability).
Industrial Engineering provides the people, means, methods and technical capabilities to introduce new products to the customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability and serviceability of the ASML products at the customer site, according to agreed specification. This means specification of operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, and continuous improvement of volume equipment.
This vacancy is within the software support team. It includes technical support to local service organization in the field of software, software architecture, user interface, UNIX, Fab automation, application software etc. as well as testing and initializing solutions for any found structural problem.
In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Represent the customer support sector in the co-design phase and make sure the service requirements are implemented in the design.
- Take care for new product introduction towards field organization
- Take care for structural improvements and feedback on structural improvements towards development team.
- Review technical documentation to determine the Industrialization impact.
- Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization.
- Be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
- Knowledge transfer from development to local service organizations
- Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Electronics or other related studies.
- Experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experience in servicing / developing embedded machine software.
- UNIX / LINUX administration knowledge.
- Computer systems knowledge.
- Basic programming skills (C, shell scripting)
- Knowledge on network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP)
- Basic knowledge on webservices, xml
If you are a Software Developer and you want to make the next step towards Customer Relations
If you have an excellent social and communication skills in English
If you are able to work independently and in a team
If you are proactive and want to challenge the others
If you are able to make objective conclusions after collecting all the information
If you are ready to travel abroad
If you are eager to learn Dutch
Join our network.
The network of the premium staffing firm for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments.
This is a long term position, which can be converted into a permanent position at ASML.
More info on ASML you can find here.
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal attendance.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met René Brands via telefoonnummer 06-24894626
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.