Samen met anderen, elke dag beter
Over de functie
The Senior Recruiter works closely with the business as an operational recruiter, applying specialist recruitment knowledge and expertise to recruit the best people for the organisation, by the most appropriate and cost effective sources, and providing a brilliant service to candidates and hiring managers. The Senior Recruiter will help maintain the recruitment function as a business-aligned, value add function.
- The Senior Recruiter will be the main point of contact for hiring managers and candidates through the end-to-end recruitment cycle and will be responsible for all hiring within their dedicated area of specialism.
- The Senior Recruiter will report in to the Recruitment Manager for the division and they will share direct sourcing targets to achieve for the division they are partnering.
- Conduct screening for all role / ad hoc telephone interview (where appropriate)
- Interviewing / Assessment & Selection methods
- Deliver verbal feedback to all candidates post interview stage
- Manage verbal offers and act as single point of contact for candidates at offer stage
- Conduct and manage direct sourcing/researching
- Act as a brand advocate and ambassador for the resourcing function
- Manage and support all internal recruitment & redeployment activity
- Process internal moves
- Single point of contact for internal queries
- Managing agencies building talent pipelines in area of specialism
- Networking, building and engaging talent communities
- Support managers with senior internal appointments (advise on policies, benefits, process queries)
- A doer - own the whole end-to-end process
- Experience of Boolean searching via LinkedIn
- The role requires 5+ solid recruitment (global) experience, knowledge of innovative sourcing techniques, direct sourcing capability and a passion for customer experience.
- Experience in screening, assessment & selection, i/v scheduling, short-listing, offer management
- Experience in Talent-pooling
- Experience of direct sourcing techniques/demonstrable success
- Previous experience of Headhunting
- Good depth and breadth of recruitment knowledge, background in delivery and direct sourcing
- Proven track record in delivering cost savings & value for money
- Third party management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the application process and candidate experience
- In-depth experience of managing senior relationships & influencing at senior level
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and facilitate meaningful and long standing relationships at a senior level
- Strong influencing & persuading skills - able to sell an idea to a challenging audience
- Commercial mindset, always putting the business first
- Customer Focused - dedicated to delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Balanced - able to understand both sides and take a constructive response
- Accountability - taking ownership of issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Organised - able to manage multiple requisitions and multiple hiring managers
- High energy and results focused
Contract: permanent (employed by client)
Work week: 40 hours
Place of work: Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Leander Overmeer via telefoonnummer 06-57877873
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.