"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
As a software engineer you will work together with your colleagues in the development and realization of mechatronic prototypes and tools for aerospace, semiconductor market and the manufacturing industry. The opto-mechanical and mechatronic concepts of your colleagues are complemented by you with your knowledge of software, wherein the software adds functionality to the set-ups or ensures that the functionality remains secure. You have an affinity with hardware and you are often found in the lab where you will work on the integration and testing of the software developed by yourself.
What we ask of you?
You work structured and independently in a team, often in multiple projects simultaneously. You are creative, immensely curious about the latest developments and you feel at ease with the uncertainty that is often associated with the complex scientific and engineering issues that we are working at TNO. To properly perform the role of mechatronics software engineer you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• You have a BSc or MSc in electrical engineering, computer science or a similar direction.
• You have several years’ experience in software development; both in the drawing up requirements, devising and describe the architecture, the actual implementation and final testing.
• In addition to familiarity with programming languages such as C, C ++, you can also handle Matlab and Simulink. Knowledge of electronics and control systems an advantage.
• You are familiar with UML and real-time Linux and hardware, such as Xenomai, DSpace and Speed Goat systems
• You have experience with the realization of complex optomechatronic systems and delivery to customers
• You are flexible, communicative and have a good command of the English language both written and spoken.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer a market-oriented remuneration package and excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth. Your remuneration scale will be based on your educational level, years of relevant experience and age.
TNO is an independent research organization and based on our expertise and research we contribute significantly to the competitiveness of companies and organizations, and also to the economy and to the quality of society as a whole. With around 3,500 employees, we work for a variety of clients: governments, SMEs, large enterprises, service providers and community organizations. Together we work on new knowledge, better products, clear advice on policies and processes. In everything we do, it's all about impact. Our product and process innovations and our solutions only work when the client can improve its competitive position with it and if the government can thus arrange its policy effectively.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.