"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
- Leading and representing the team and coach the experts;
- Driving and deploying strategy (development)
- Share the responsibility with the other group leaders for assigning priorities and for directing the work for the teams;
- Responsible for effective planning of projects and departmental tasks;
- Support acquisition of new projects, establish and maintain good contacts with customers and other stakeholders;
- Coordinating the phase transitions within the projects;
- MSc. in Electronics or Mechatronics
- Strong personality and natural leader, able to coach and steer experts;
- Multiple years of experience as a groupleader in a development department;
- Knowledge of software development methods and simulation tools and the skill to distinguish between main and side issues;
- Good understanding of transmissions and powertrain components such as combustion engines and electric motors;
- Ownership and entrepreneurship;
- Innovative, ‘out of the box’ thinker;
- Team player, excellent communication skills (all levels);
- Prepared to frequently travel abroad for meetings and on-site engineering;
- Interested in automotive technology and understand the characteristics of the automotive market (big plus);
- Systematic and methodical: Process and solution focused;
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch, German or Asian has preference).
Compensation and benefits:
We offer a market-oriented remuneration package and excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth at both a national and international level. Your remuneration scale will be based on your educational level, years of relevant experience and age.
The group focuses on simulations and functional software development of the complete powertrain with focus on the CVT-system and its controls. Benchmarking, requirement engineering and innovation of the CVT system and its components (a.o. push belt) up to proof of concept is considered to be the groups expertise.
We offer a key position to an entrepreneurial group leader that is dedicated to drive CVT transmission development. We are looking for an professional with a proven track record in leading and coaching teams in an innovative environment. You will be responsible for the development of the groups’ experts.
We are strongly focusing on electrification of the powertrain based upon CVT and further hybrid configurations. These development projects run cross departmental and are crucial for the future of our CVT transmissions. You’re expected to be a competent partner on technical content for your group, our suppliers, customers, knowledge networks and other stakeholders.
One of the focal areas is the tuning of the groups’ resources to support both innovative R&D projects and department tasks. Also you will engage activities to support ongoing improvement of the level of competences and tools regarding simulation and controls.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.