Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
The Senior Process Engineer Wet Etching initiates and works on process engineering & development projects in the area of wet etching for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process.
- Has ownership of (almost) all wet etching equipment in the cleanrooms, meaning maintaining the processes at a good and stable level.
- Is responsible for the application and development of (new) processes inside the field of wet etching, mostly within the context of a project.
- Participates in projects realizing the agreed deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices inside the field of wet etching, during the different stages of the project.
- Uses appropriate methods and tools for engineering activities.
- Assistance of customers in consulting them for wet etch process choices.
- Sees opportunities for improvements and initiates these opportunities, within his own technological expertise/competency.
- Judges the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the field of wet etching.
- Continuously develops his technological knowledge, by regularly contacts in – and outside the department and also outside Philips Innovation Services and also with representatives from suppliers and knowledge institutes.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary teams for purchasing new equipment in the field of wet etch equipment; contributes by designing the process requirements/ specifications and process acceptance protocols.
- Coaches engineers and technicians
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues.
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of the exact sciences.
- Experience in process engineering & development.
- Experience in working with or leading project teams technological area.
- In-depth knowledge of wet etching technology used for thin film processing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Capable of combining his physical and chemical knowledge in order to understand the complex plasma and wet etch processes and their interaction with thin films.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Engineering and Manufacturing group is part of the department Philips Innovation Services Technology Laboratories and consists of about 30 experts (MBO/HBO). This group focusses on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, NEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, medical and semiconductor applications. As such you will closely be working with the MEMS Foundry Process Development & Integration group.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.