Together working on building your career
Over de functie
We are looking for an ambitious Documentation Engineer with experience in automotive and profound knowledge about system documentation principles. Together with the System Architect, Control System Owner Software and the Platform Lead Engineer you’ll work on our next generation central vehicle controller for body and driveline functions. This vehicle controller will be used for DAF and all other Paccar brands (Kenworth/Peterbilt) world-wide.
As Documentation Engineer you are responsible for the
• Creation of documentation deliverables according DAF Product Creation Process (PCP) – e.g. block diagrams, installation and calibration guidelines, diagnosis documentation
• Alignment of input deliverables and own documentation work with responsible system owners and platform lead engineers
• Organize review of own deliverables with all relevant stakeholders at PACCAR
• Optimization of document creation process together with Principal Engineers and system owners software and hardware
• Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
• 2+ years of experience in documentation of vehicle systems functionality into user documentation
• Ability to translate complex topics into clear and concise information for the appropriate system
• Communication skills to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skills
• Experience with AutoCAD, Creo, Windchill and SharePoint besides Word/Excel
• Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The department Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development of electronic vehicle systems. The foundations of these systems (hardware and base software) are developed together with several automotive suppliers. The appropriate application software is defined and implemented by a dedicated software team within Embedded Engineering.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.