Together working on building your career
Over de functie
The department Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development of electronic vehicle systems. The foundations of these systems (hardware and base software) are developed together with several automotive suppliers. The appropriate application software is defined and implemented by a dedicated software team within Embedded Engineering.
We are looking for an ambitious Control System Owner Hardware with profound automotive knowledge. Together with the System Architect, Control System Owner Software and the Platform Lead Engineer you’ll work on our next generation instrument cluster and in-vehicle infotainment system. This vehicle controller will be used for DAF and all other Paccar brands (Kenworth/Peterbilt) world-wide.
As Control System Owner Hardware you are responsible for the:
- Definition and management of hardware and base software requirements throughout the development cycle and after release to production (SOP)
- Coordination of validation activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
- Creation of development deliverables according DAF Product Creation Process (PCP)
- Alignment with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Software Team, Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing , Purchasing and Supplier)
- Preparation of system documentation for release to Manufacturing and After Sales
In this role you’ll be reporting to the supervisor of the Hardware team and the responsible Platform Lead Engineer (Line/Project matrix organization).
- Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
- Experience in hardware development, preferably in automotive
- Experience in coordinating and communicating with suppliers with regards to hardware development
- Very strong communication skills
- Very strong organizing skills
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks is the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. They are successful because the demands and requirements of their customers are decisive for the development of the products. Product Development at DAF takes place in an inspiring and challenging high-tech environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.