Quality means doing it right when no one is looking
Over de functie
The global IGT Field Support department (15 FTE) is not only the central position between the field service organizations and the Business Unit, but between product development and operation performance as well.
It has a broad scope that brings not only technical depth, but delivers a great network with multi-disciplinary aspects. The team is one of the central BU teams that with a “window on the world” pro-actively collects/detects feedback on product deviations and report this back into the BU in order to improve products, processes and tools.
This role will be based in Best (The Netherlands) and the specialist will report to the Field Support Manager of Customer Services IGT.
The Technical Support Specialist Physiomonitoring Systems is a global position which takes ownership of resolving the assigned (escalated) technical issues, in a efficient and timely manner, using Philips resources. As the Technical Support Specialist Physiomonitoring Systems you will be the key contact between the Philips service organization and Business unit for technical support questions regarding the Philips Physiomonitoring Systems interventional monitoring portfolio.
The product support specialist is also tasked with the knowledge development towards the service engineers for the assigned modality.
In this position, the Technical Support Specialist Physiomonitoring Systems is a creative thinker that analyzes complex problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, develops / executes corrective action plans. All with the goal to drive customer satisfaction (NPS) and securing long term business results. The Technical Support Specialist is also responsible to perform analyses and apply problem solving techniques in order to provide support across the assigned modality.
As Technical Support Specialit Physiomonitoring Systems you will be part of one global/virtual team that acts as the main interface towards the field (FSE) for problem escalations. The team provides leadership, guidance/support and technical assistance to the service engineers as the modality expert and is available as a consultant over the phone/email/chat, but also for site visits.
The Technical Support Specialist is also involved in the New Product Introduction process by supporting new products and installations both on site and remotely. Information is shared bi-directionally among key markets, regional and national service teams. Part of the role is also to provide feedback on problem and (potential) product improvement towards the stakeholders within the BU (a.o. R&D, Service). The Technical Support Specialist has the additional responsibility to instruct the key market teams in the repair / solution process utilized, if necessary.
This job has an international scope, has a very dynamic and versatile character where support is being delivered by a very enthusiastic team globally. The ability to coach and mentor technical personnel is a must.
• Escalation management for Physiomonitoring Systems (including remote/telephone support), to ensure a timely resolution of customer issues
• Provides On-site support in hospitals globally in case of severe problem escalations
• Provides manufacturing support, such as first of a kind (FOK) factory installations and field factory installations (FFI) for assigned modality
• Provides engineering/R&D testing support for NPI’s for assigned modality (e.g. system tests, user interface tests)
• Ensures essential information/known issues are brought back to the field service teams in a quick and efficient way (e.g. via webinars, known issue document, training, service information/documentation)
• Provides technical support for complaint handling unit (CHU) for assigned modality and is part of the complaint review board to ensure the desired quality level of complaint feedback.
• Provides technical and on site (when required) support for FCO’s/CAPA’s for assigned modality with the goal to drive towards a timely, high quality and complete resolution.
• Provides integral life cycle support for the assigned modality towards internal stakeholders like e.g. MPM, SPS, Factory, FCO/IB managers
• Provides knowledge to create service documentation and training material for new products.
An initial training period can be part of the job, depending on current experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, IT or Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 years of engineering related work experience with proven experience in using trouble shooting techniques to resolve technical issues
• Experience with customer escalation tools and processes beneficial
• Experience in a medical business or knowledge of hospital workflow beneficial
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English, second language preferred)
• Proficient at resolving problems remotely
• Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels / departments of the organizations.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as being a motivated team player.
• Ability to convince people and steer teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with (remote) IT networking technology (Windows and SQL server)
• Self-starter, self-motivated
• Willingness to travel. Tavel will be determined according to business requirements (10-25%)
• Technical Expertise
• Business Acumen
• Managerial Courage
• Organizational Agility
• Presentation Skills
• Written Communications
• Customer Focus
• Peer Relationships
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.