It takes teamwork to make a dream work
Over de functie
We are currently looking for 2 Medior Functional Consultants in the Make to Demand Production (MTD‑P) area with strong SAP PP-PI experience, to extend our current MTD team.
The main focus will be supporting the hypercare of the go-live of the Operating Companies within FrieslandCampina of EMEA.
The consultant is to be expected on-site 5 days per week. First 2 weeks consists of an introduction to the implementation project, followed by working in shifts (morning – afternoon – night) at one of the locations. Working in shifts is thus required.
Dutch speaking, preferably English.
The Medior Functional Consultant’s main job:
- Offer Support in line with Global FrieslandCampina policies, principles and objectives (within the assigned business area) to achieve optimal business value/benefits and an improved way of working for all FrieslandCampina employees
- Support the template Solution for the Operating Companies within FrieslandCampina
- Native Dutch speaking, fluently in English
- Teamplayer with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Structured, flexible, quick learner
- 3-5 years of experience in defining solutions in SAP and / or implementing SAP in preferably the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market, either in a role of business analyst or in a role of functional consultant
- Pre- consultancy background. Proven experience in your consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners / key users and during implementation
- Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project’s implementation
- Having experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces
- Extensive experience with last phases of roll-out, implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces
- Flexibel for working in shifts.
Specific SAP requirements
- Understand in depth capabilities of the specific SAP PP-PI module
- Preferably knowledge on Handling Units (EWM) and MES Integration
- Preferably experienced with QM, WM or EWM
The project location is first Maasdam and/or Rotterdam, later Aalter/Bornem. Assignment from 20 February 2017 until 31 May 2017.
Currently we are embarking on an exciting digital journey, work on one of the largest ERP implementations in the FMCG industry: Summit. Summit is FrieslandCampina's largest transformation program. It entails building and implementing a single (SAP) system worldwide, globally standardizing, harmonizing and transforming all business processes. The Summit program includes the implementation of a new Target Operating model, S&OP processes worldwide and Masterdata Governance.
The PTO is a dynamic organization consisting of approx. 120 people that have deep understanding of all key business processes in FrieslandCampina. The Process Transformation Office (PTO) is supporting the implementation of Summit from an End to End process perspective. Once OpCo are live, the PTO supports them in capturing the value. Within PTO, colleagues are working in the biggest business transformation program ever within FrieslandCampina to fulfill route2020 goals: our program Summit is aiming at further strengthening and professionalizing the organization. This means you are in an international environment where you will meet other cultures, being able to oversee the whole chain and network organization. There’s never a dull moment @Summit: this global project organization comes along with a good work vibe, which also requires a pro-active attitude and sharp view.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marloes den Hartog-Pauw via telefoonnummer 06-19290046
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.