Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
As the Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of electrical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and test of mechanical sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Document mechanical development efforts for the mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports.
- Substantial share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components.
- Breakdown of requirements into detailed specifications
- Provide detailed designs and associated 2D and 3D documentation using ProE and Windchill.
- Defines mechanical engineering work packages enabling subcontracting to (3rd party) mechanical engineering services.
- Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
- Someone with a HBO/Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
- Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile)
- Previous experience in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education.
- Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively
- Accurate and quality minded.
- Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential and that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
- Who takes pride, in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards
- Knowledge of Pro/Engineer (Creo) and WindChill
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance, HFO and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group you will be part of the Dynamic Field Subsystem group with focus on the RF subsystem (Body Coil).
- Work in and lead a team with mechanical-, electrical- and system engineers
- Have interactions with suppliers on product design and produce-ability, product quality, reliability and cost
- Have interactions with Operations on production processes and tools, product quality, reliability and yield
- Work on key components in the MR Scanner
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.