Excellent opportunity for an Analytical Scientist within the biopharmaceutical industry
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Senior Analytical Scientist Generics R&D.
As a Senior Analytical Scientist you will define, together with the Director Analytical R&D, the analytical scientific strategy for the Generics R&D department. You will be seen as an expert in the field of analytical development for complex pharmaceutical products, while maintaining GMP standards wherever required. Moreover, the Senior Analytical Scientist will coordinate a team of trained researchers and junior scientists, and participates as a member in R&D project teams, requiring strong communication, scientific and excellent leadership skills.
As a Senior Analytical Scientist you will develop (in house or with external CROs), validate and transfer analytical methods for active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and complex parenteral products (like liposomes, micro-particles, nano-suspensions etc.). Furthermore, you coordinate the work of and manage, at a functional level, analytical researchers and scientists. You will build and create in-house knowledge on newest methodologies in the field of characterization of complex parenteral products, evaluate and introduce new analytical technologies.Also, as a Senior Analytical Scientist you provide support and contribute to a culture of scientific expertise and innovation and provides scientific training and guidance to other employees in the Generics R&D team.You will generate, review and assess the quality of technical documentation including protocols, methods, reports, SOPs and submission documents.Next, you independently investigate and troubleshoot analytical issues and initiate corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
As a Senior Analytical Scientist you actively participate and interact on local and global level to provide / exchange scientific data and resolve issues. Finally, you will follow the applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
As a Senior Analytical Scientist Generics R&D you have:
- a MSc (PhD is preferred) in analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis or other related field with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- significant experience in development of analytical techniques for the characterization, release and stability determination of complex pharmaceutical products including modified release parenterals (microspheres, suspensions, liposomes, and drug device combination products) containing either small molecule or peptide APIs.
- experience working in a R&D/ drug development environment
- a strong ability to formulate the appropriate scientific question and translate that in efficient laboratory experiments. You are open to adopt new analytical techniques and methods that enhance scientific quality and effectiveness of development activities.
- access to an external network of analytical chemists in the complex pharmaceutical field
- experience with the application of Quality by Design principles, lab automation and lab efficiency systems (lean, 5s)
- strong planning skills and able to flexibly adapt to changing priorities
- experience with the generation of regulatory documentation
- the capability of working in international settings and in matrix structures
- strong written and oral communication skills
This concerns a full-time position directly at our client.
This pharmaceutical company is fully focusing on innovation and growth. As the largest generic medicines producer in the world and one of the 10 largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Their leadership in generics and our commitment to life-changing specialty products unite to create a unique and dynamic approach, applying our 110+ years of experience, global reach, science, and innovation to making quality medicines accessible to everyone
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.