Over de functie
In this role as Software Engineer you will be
challenged to strengthen the software engineering
teams with brain and man power to ensure timely
releasing of high quality products, systems and
services to ensure the continued growth in an agile
You will be part of a team that enables advanced
image analytics solutions for the current and next
major version of our image management system
(IMS). Goal is to improve the quality and
effectiveness of the operation in hospitals or
research centers that have deployed digital
pathology. Image analytics solutions range from
computer aided measurements and characterization
to algorithms assisting the diagnosis.
You will be working in an agile and multidisciplinary
team. You’ll be working with the latest technologies
AngularJS, Java Spring, C#). Your team is
responsible for creating fullstack web applications
for our advanced image analytics solutions.
Your responsibilities Within this role you will be:
Responsible for the design of software on component or module level; understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture;
• Design software, on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications;
• Finalize the design specifications, code and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in question will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and userfriendly;
• Perform work in line with the product development resp. software engineering processes that have been agreed in the department;
We are looking for The successful candidate has/is:
• Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in software development.
• 1 5 years of experience as software engineer.
• Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch language.
• Preferably affinity and experience with working in cross functional agile teams.
• Experience with HTTP/REST services and web development patterns.
• Backend: .NET, C#, Java Spring, SQL Server.
• Dedication to unit testing, code review and other qualityoriented practices
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
The Philips Digital Pathology Solutions (PDPS)
venture started in 2007. The venture is establishing
a worldwide business for total Digital Pathology
Solutions encompassing an Ultra Fast Scanner for
digitization of microscope tissue slides and a
Pathology Image Management System. The venture
aims at leveraging multiple Philips assets and
capabilities (brand, market channel, technology) for
establishing the total solution and being the 1st to
market to establish a dominant market position. The
market launch of the first solutions was in 2011. The
venture has an installed based in US, Europe and
Asia and keeps expanding.
Our mission: In a world with increasing challenges for cancer diagnosticprocedures and quality of patient care we want to be number one in empowering Pathologists with Digital Pathology Solutions via the best Pathology scanners, Image Management System, workflow and Image Analytics solutions available. This helps the pathology laboratory and the pathologists to work more effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and as a result better patient care. As a Software Engineer you will report directly to the Team Leader Software Engineering and within projects to the responsible Project Manager.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Erika Alting via telefoonnummer 06-57933248
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.