IT always helps to surround yourself with talent
Over de functie
As an Business Information Modeler you will be part of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) team on a project basis. In your role you will work together with business stakeholders to collect business requirements and help to translate these into information requirements. The translation is done on conceptual and logical levels, while the implementation by a separate IT team into an application.
Although you are not a business process or IT expert, you are able to quickly understand new business processes, what they require from an information perspective and what kind of restrictions an IT system could impose on them.
In your role you will work according the guidelines of EIM and report to the Business Information Owner.
- Collect business requirements from structured and non-structured data and work with stakeholders such as Business Process Owners and Experts to verify and finalize
- Translate business requirements into data model requirements
- Design of logical information models based on collected business requirements
- Work with Business Information Owners and Experts in EIM to verify the design
- Handover logical data model to IT for build in application
- Document data rules and value sets and work together with Subject Matter Expert and Data Migration Leads for implementation.
- Experience with and knowledge of SAP SD Module
- More than 3 years working experience in the relevant domains
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Experience in data or information modeling is preferred
You have a solid understanding of the concepts of information modeling. And you are able to bridge the gap between business and IT, and to generalize business concepts and requirements without detailed background.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering an interesting job at leading companies in the region and the possibility to follow courses and work on your personal skills. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language!
You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high-tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
- This is a contracting position for 3 months with intention to extend for a longer period.
- Work location: Eindhoven
- Start date: ASAP (to be determined).
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees.We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.