The only way to do great work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
The Brand Planner role is part of the Supply Chain Planning department and is responsible for the mid to long range end-to-end supply chain planning activities. The objective is to create a feasible end-to-end manufacturing and replenishment plan for the manufacturing sites and Distribution centers which aligns with Brand strategy, meets market demand and optimizes inventory levels. The Brand Planner builds
strong relationships with manufacturing sites, cross functional teams and peers to enable higher performance. The Brand Planner knows the business and anticipates future opportunities and risks, and continuously raises the bar to ensure success for the organisation and the patients.
- Create, monitor and maintain a feasible 24 month end-to-end volume (replenishment/production) and inventory plan for all assigned product families that conform to business strategies, financial and throughput plans, capacity constraints and the target inventory profiles to support monthly sales and operations planning process and PLAN/LBE process.
- Leverage the global planning system, and monitor and maintain planning parameters and data to ensure manufacturing sites and affiliates have reliable data to look at and output from the system can be used for third party manufacturers and customers.
- Participate in or initiate the periodic S&OP process.
- Participate in the discussions and execution around Life Cycle Management.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, within the organization, manufacturing plants, Third party suppliers and cross-functional personnel.
- Act as a partner for the Brand Leader and other brand team members to determine the impact of projects and strategic decisions on volumes and inventory.
- Participate in cross functional projects as Subject Matter Expert for long term planning.
- Provide training and drive continuous improvement for areas where identified as a Process Owner.
- Bachelor level required (Master level preferred) preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar environment, is preferred
- Must be experienced with Advanced Planning Systems (SAP-APO, JDA)
- Be a team player with focus on improvement and a strong drive for results
- Must possess excellent helicopter view and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral Dutch and English communication skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Proven strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Excellent, market conform salary.
Please send us your CV and motivation in English.
The company is known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Kristin Seeger via telefoonnummer 06-10549030
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.