Welkom in ons netwerk!
Over de functie
You will be working in a large international organization with many growth opportunities. Our client is setting up a new SSC in the Netherlands. This position will provide the financial oversight and local (commercial) knowledge to support the business in the country, and that of the finance function across Europe. This includes ensuring the basics are in place and operational for maintaining accurate and adequate books and records in accordance with local and US generally accepted accounting principles, actual reporting as necessary for the business, adhere an effective system of internal controls and ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and any applicable laws and regulations.
The Financial Lead Accountant performs advanced-level responsibilities as required to support the needs of the business. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
Accounting and Reporting
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensures all transactions are in compliance with US and local GAAP and are posted in a timely manner
- Ensures accounts are properly reconciled and properly documented on a timely basis
- Maintains documentation to support account balances in a manner that facilitates the efficient review and audit of books and records
- Ensures all financial transactions are properly recorded with sufficient documentation to support the business purpose of the transactions
- Supports month-end processes to ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Provides support as necessary to facilitate forecasting and budget processes
- Responds to inquiries regarding accounting requests
- Supports the audit process and provides documents as necessary to facilitate the completion of audit requests
Month-end and Year-end Close
VAT and Intrastat Accounting
- A recognized post graduate financial qualification (MBA (preferable) eg Masters in Business, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Certified Practicing Accountant, Certified Management Accountant
- Fluent spoken and written English and French or German
- Professional certification in accounting or progress toward completion
- Familiar with USGAAP and Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Fiscal knowledge
- Familiar with Oracle and Hyperion (preferable)
max €55.000 gross annual salary
Large international organization
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.