Together working on building your career
Over de functie
The Supplier Quality Manager manages the supplier to meet DAF/Leyland requirements regarding product and process quality and environmental aspects on a continuous basis. Products are production goods, parts and truck related non-production goods.
The SQM manages the suppliers pro-actively in product development projects and vendor selections, by continuous improvement of existing suppliers, at re-location of production, product & process changes and Low Cost Country Sourcing.
The SQM manages in re-active mode when incidents occur during production or in the field. to assure that the correct root cause are identified, the right corrective actions are implemented to avoid re-occurrence and solutions are being rolled out to all relevant production situations.
In product development projects:
- Assessment of the (potential) capabilities of new and existing suppliers to meet (future) quality requirements, in all areas: technical, manufacturing process, organization and business processes, capacity, tier 2 management, environment etc.
- Manage the DAF/Leyland internal organization to provide the appropriate pre-conditions for the suppliers to meet quality requirements
- Manage the suppliers during the stages of development and industrialization on quality related aspects
- Manage supplier actions to prevent re-occurrence of quality incidents
- Manage suppliers to resolve field issues
- Assess and release suppliers at re-locations and product & process changes
- Education level: HBO+
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Supplier Quality Management experience
- Depth technical expertise in production process in the automotive industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel (10% of your time)
- Good communicator
- Your English is fluent and you speak Dutch
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks is the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. They are successful because the demands and requirements of their customers are decisive for the development of the products. Product Development at DAF takes place in an inspiring and challenging high-tech environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.